Dr. Ellsworth Talks About Providing Dental Patients Quality Dental Service Read Transcript
You know, I like to think that, "Are there a lot of dentists in the area that are good?" Yeah. You know, there's a lot of good dentists that are good practitioners, that do a good job. We're pretty good at what we do here as well. I mean, we do good dentistry, we are conscientious of what we do, we're conscientious of the materials that we use. Not all dental materials are created equal. Not all crowns are created equal. Not all filling are created equal. There are differences, and people don't know that. I don't expect them to know that but, that's the reality of it.
At the same time, if we could do dentistry and deliver the other things that are important at the same time, that's a winning combination. I mean, when I say, "Other things", I mean, "Do people trust us? Do they like where they're coming to? Are they anxious to come here, and because that's a bad thing, are they okay with coming here, which is a good thing, which is what we're trying to strive for. Do we do our best to try and make their insurance work for them to its maximum? Do we help them out with financial arrangements and make sure those are clear, and make sure that those are outlined in advance, and no surprises later on?"
It's a big deal to everybody. I mean, we don't like to talk about it but, that's the reality. Finances limits all of us in what we do. You know, we try and make that work so that people can almost always get the dentistry they need, if we can tailor it to the way it's going to work. So, if we can do that, and satisfy all those other things, I think we're pretty successful. We try to do all those things together. We try and make it a whole, complete, successful experience.
Family Dental of Spokane Valley is the professional home of Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Craig Ellsworth, who has been a dentist for more than 25 years. Dr. Ellsworth is experienced in a broad range of dental procedures, from orthodontics to oral surgery. There’s not much he can’t handle when it comes to your family’s dental health!
Members of Dr. Ellsworth’s skilled team have received advanced training in areas like conscious sedation, a method of sedation that can relieve the dental anxiety of even the most nervous patients. We have also been trained to use high-tech tools like dental lasers that can reshape gum tissue.
And we offer extended office hours to make it easy for you to bring in your family members for their dental appointments.
Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 to discover how our team can provide dental services for your entire family!
Wide Range of Dental Services
Dr. Ellsworth doesn’t want to refer you and your family members to multiple other doctors for dental services. His expertise enables him to offer a wide range of dental services in our Spokane Valley, WA office, so you save time and money.
Among our services:
- General dentistry. From teeth cleaning to dental exams, these are the essential services that help keep your family’s teeth healthy. We use high-tech tools like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays for fast, clear images. And we offer a special $89 price for new patient exams.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Teeth whitening, veneers, and orthodontics are among the treatments we use to beautify your family’s smiles. We can even give you beautiful gums!
- Restorative dentistry. Dr. Ellsworth can often save damaged teeth, using procedures like root canals or placing dental crowns to repair and strengthen broken teeth.
- Oral surgery. Whether it is painlessly extracting a tooth or doing a bone graft to strengthen your jawbone, Dr. Ellsworth performs oral surgery in our Spokane Valley, WA office.
- Full-mouth reconstruction. Dr. Ellsworth uses dental implants, mini dental implants, and dentures to replace your missing teeth and give you a natural-looking smile. Our cone-beam CT scanner provides 3D images of your mouth to help plan your reconstruction process.
You’ll find just about all the dental services your family needs at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. In Spokane Valley, WA, call us at 509-850-3217. Or schedule an appointment using our convenient online form.