To maintain great oral health and a beautiful smile, you need an experienced, skilled team of dental professionals who put your needs first. That’s what you’ll find at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. Our mission is to provide high-quality dental care in Spokane Valley, WA. We use the most advanced techniques in a warm, friendly environment. We want to meet the dental health needs of everyone in your family under one roof. Here are a few other reasons to choose our practice:
- Your dentist, Dr. Craig Ellsworth, has over 25 years of experience.
- You’ll have a broad range of dental services to choose from.
- We offer extended office hours for your convenience.
- Treatment is affordable, thanks to our variety of payment options.
- Procedures are comfortable with our advanced laser technology and dental sedation.
Dr. Ellsworth and our team take your trust, comfort, and oral health very seriously and will do everything we can to make sure you feel welcome and supported in our care. Call 509-850-3217 to discover how we can help your entire family!
Choose From Our Broad Range Of Dental Services
At Family Dental of Spokane Valley, you can choose from a broad range of dental services:
- General Dentistry – We keep your family’s smiles healthy with routine dental cleanings and exams and other preventive treatments using high-tech equipment. Advanced dental lasers, intraoral cameras, and digital X-rays, for example, help us to detect, diagnose, and treat dental problems with precision. You can take advantage of our special $89 new patient exam, cleaning, and X-ray!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Teeth whitening, dental veneers, and orthodontics are just a few of the many cosmetic treatments we offer to beautify your smile. We can even give you beautiful gums comfortably with our CO2 dental laser.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Ellsworth can keep your healthy smile intact by relying on dental crowns to repair and strengthen damaged teeth or procedures like root canals to treat infected teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Whether it is painlessly extracting a tooth or doing a bone graft to strengthen your jawbone for dental implants, Dr. Ellsworth can perform oral surgery to keep your oral health on track.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – You can give your smile a fresh start with tooth replacement options like dental implants, mini dental implants, and dentures. Our cone-beam CT scanner provides 3D images of your mouth to help plan your reconstruction process with more precision than ever.
Get a healthy, beautiful smile with our high-quality dental care in Spokane Valley, WA. Call us today at 509-850-3217 to request an appointment or .