Change Your Smile With Orthodontic Treatment
Crooked teeth can affect in a lot of ways. They can hurt your confidence in your and your self-confidence. They can affect your oral health. They may even contribute to teeth grinding and to the symptoms of that.
The good news is that you can do something about it. You may be the parent of a teen who could benefit from orthodontic treatment, a young adult starting a career, or an older adult who is ready to fix a problem that’s been bugging you for years. We can help you achieve the smile of your dreams at Family Dental of Spokane Valley, WA. Call 509-850-3217 to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward your new and improved smile.
Create A Smile You Want To Share
We’ve seen it happen more times than we can count. A patient comes to our office who is embarrassed by the appearance of their teeth. Because of these, they barely open their mouth when they speak, which can be hard to understand, or they cover their mouth when they have something to say so other people don’t see their teeth.
This makes us sad. We never want anyone to feel like they can’t express themselves, especially at our office. We are not going to judge anyone because of the condition of their smile. Our goal is to work with you. We want to hear what changes you would like to make. Then — together — we can determine the best approach to your particular situation.
With a little time and the right treatment, you could have a nicer-looking smile that you won’t care for others to see. You may even look forward to posting a few selfies to social media featuring your new teeth.
Find The Right Option
Our dental team is ready to support you on your journey to your new smile. We can help you:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Fix bite issues (e.g. overbites and underbites)
- Close gaps in your smile
- Fix issues with crowded teeth
Depending on your needs, you may choose to receive treatment with:
- Invisalign — This system uses custom-made clear aligners (instead of brackets and wires) to gently push your teeth into new positions. You wear each aligner 20 to 22 hours per day for a week or so. As you change aligners, you will know you are getting closer to your dream smile. Since they are removable, you can also eat anything you want during your treatment.
- Clear Correct — This is another clear aligner system, with similar benefits of Invisalign. We can discuss the differences in these systems during your consultation.
- Six Month Smiles — For patients who wanted fast results and are primarily interested in the cosmetic benefits of orthodontic care, this can get you to your goal faster. This system uses clear brackets and wires to move your most visible teeth, so you can change your smile in less time.
In some cases, it’s beneficial to remove a tooth or a few teeth to create space for teeth to move more easily. We are happy to say that we can do this at our office as well.
Let’s Get Started
No matter how long you’ve been thinking about orthodontic treatment for yourself or someone you love, now is the time to act. Call 509-850-3217 or fill out our online form. Request a consultation at Family Dental of Spokane Valley!