With six kids of his own, Dr. Ellsworth knows the start of the school year can be hectic for families. There’s a lot to do to make sure your children are prepared, like getting a new school wardrobe. New clothes can help kids feel good around their peers, but so can routine dental care!
- Allow us to thoroughly clean their teeth, removing decay- and disease-causing bacteria
- Include a complete workup, where we examine their gums, teeth, jawbone, and bite for issues – existing or developing
- Include digital X-rays and intraoral images to identify small problems
- Let us discuss the problems we find so you can proactively treat them
- Give you options for treatment, such as wisdom teeth extraction, tooth-colored fillings, and orthodontics
- Let us fit your athletic children for custom mouthguards
- Offer extra decay prevention with sealants and fluoride, if your kids are high risk
- Allow you and your kids to ask any questions
Because families are so busy nowadays, we make routine appointments as easy as possible. For example, we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. We also accept insurance and offer financing plans.