Treat Yourself To Cosmetic Dentistry This Valentine’s Day [Blog]
They say that before you can love others, you need to love yourself. Right or wrong, you deserve to love how you smile looks. But that’s hard when your teeth are stained, crooked, chipped, or worse. Even having too much gums in your smile can make you wish for a different smile.
Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, now is a great time to treat yourself to different types of cosmetic dentistry. Once Dr. Ellsworth has transformed your smile, you can start loving it again — and enjoy the benefits that come with it.
Love Your Smile Again
Sure, everyone would like a smile that looks great. But there really are some concrete benefits to getting cosmetic dentistry.
Confidence is key in life. When you feel self-conscious about how you look, even from just a stain on your clothes, it’s harder to make good first impressions. You also worry about what people will think about your teeth and gums, so you tend to smile less. And if your smile looks amazing, people tend to want to talk to you more. That could really help at work and in your social life.
Some treatments can even improve your dental health. For example, food can get stuck more easily if your teeth are crooked, which leads to more risk of cavities and gum disease. An orthodontic treatment like Invisalign can correct this, making your smile look better but also stay healthier.
Enjoy Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Then what can you do to regain your confidence and boost your quality of life? Here are some of the treatments available at Family Dentistry of Spokane Valley.
- Dental veneers: These caps are bonded to the front of your teeth. Not only will this hide problems like stains, chips, and cracks, it stops any unsightly damage from getting worse over time.
- Opalescence teeth whitening: This proven system lifts stains from years of coffee, wine, and more. You get custom-fitted trays and a whitening gel, both of which you can use at home on your own schedule.
- Gum reshaping: If you have a “gummy smile” where the gums appear too much, Dr. Ellsworth can carefully use a special laser to remove excess tissue. This can help your teeth look normal, but it can also straighten your gums so your smile looks balanced.
- Teeth contouring: Sometimes, you can have a tooth that’s shaped wrong such as with a worn edge. This treatment uses a dental laser to gently reshape the tooth so it looks great.
- Tooth bonding: An affordable cosmetic treatment, this features a tooth-colored resin that is applied to the front of your teeth. As with dental veneers, this covers over stains, chips, and cracks. (The difference between the two treatments? Veneers last much longer.)
- Orthodontics: A crooked smile can be embarrassing. Thankfully, you can get your teeth gently moved to the right position with Invisalign, ClearCorrect, or Six Month Smiles.
Call us today at 509-850-3217 or use our online form to schedule your initial appointment. No matter which type of cosmetic dentistry you need, you deserve to treat yourself this Valentine’s Day so you can love your smile once again.