Get the radiant, confident smile you’ve truly dreamed about with care from your top-notch Pullman, WA cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ellsworth!
At Family Dental of Spokane Valley, we offer life-altering cosmetic dentistry services to help patients just like you design a radiant, perfect grin that fills you with self-esteem. You can select cosmetic dentistry services like:
- Teeth Whitening – Illuminate your smile and keep your results with our effective teeth bleaching.
- Dental Bonding – Conceal tooth imperfections like chips, fractures, and spaces with a composite material.
- Dental Veneers – Look like a celeb by covering imperfect teeth with custom veneers that considerably improve your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Balance an overwhelming gumline by carefully getting rid of unwanted gum tissue and exposing your teeth for a well-balanced smile.
- Invisalign – This clear aligners technique allows you to straighten misaligned teeth without any metal braces. It’s a quicker, more enjoyable technique to obtain your smile objectives. We also offer Six Month Smiles and ClearCorrect.
- Teeth Implants – Replace one tooth, a few teeth, or all of your teeth with long-lasting implants secured to gorgeous, natural-looking restorations!
You can’t pursue cosmetic dentistry unless you have healthy teeth and gums. Going to the dentist every six months for regular cleanings and exams is an important step to make that take place. You probably will not feel confident enough to set up optional oral treatment if your dental stress and fear keep you from being able to maintain even those routine visits.
Given that our caring professionals know how to calm nervous people with extra time and attention, relaxing comforts, and dental sedation, that does not need to be a barrier. We will not let anything get between you and the smile of your dreams!
Your Pullman, WA cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ellsworth, has invested years in designing beautiful smiles for patients who desire to improve their confidence, look great in every circumstance, and have the courage to pursue their objectives and dreams.