Cosmetic dentistry is something we've heard a lot about lately. The reason why you hear about it so much on TV is because of a lot of the technological advances that have occurred, different materials that we're using, different cements and bonding agents that we're using. We can do things now that we couldn't do before. We have whitening agents that we can whiten people's teeth with without ... There's easy, easy, easy, and non-harmful, and relatively inexpensive to do. It used to be only the movie stars in Hollywood could do that kind of stuff, because they could spend a lot of money and do whatever they wanted, but now that kind of stuff is available to most people. Now we can straighten somebody's teeth without putting braces on if we want to, in a lot of cases, and not taking a year and a half.
It's interesting, I was talking to somebody just yesterday, where they came in because they wanted to talk about braces. I said, "Yeah, we can. We can put braces on you, and we can do it. It'll be a year and a half in braces, and we can close that gap, but the chances are those gaps are probably going to want to open again, so we'll have to put a little wire on the back of your teeth and bond those teeth together so they don't open, because just a regular retainer's probably not going to hold it, and if you have a regular retainer, you're going to have to wear it the rest of your life. That's probably another 50 more years." So I gave them the option. I said, "Look, we can do this also, maybe some veneers, and close those gaps, and not only close the gaps, but change the color of your teeth, change the shape of your teeth, so make the teeth look nice as well as straight."
Cosmetic dentistry is changed completely. We can do a lot of really awesome things, and I enjoy doing it, because I enjoy seeing the changes and I enjoy it when somebody are so happy when it's done, and say, "I didn't think it could, this could happen." I've got pictures, and I take pictures of my cases, and I can show people what we can do. They can actually see the cases I've done, not some from a book that I've ordered online, but from cases that I've done myself. It's kind of amazing. It's kind of fun to watch and see the change in people's lives.
A smile has a lot to do with how confident your family feels. If you are preparing for an important presentation at work, you feel more confident if you know your smile looks good. The same is true for your teenager who is getting a photo taken for the yearbook. That is why Dr. Craig Ellsworth at Family Dental of Spokane Valley offers such a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures in our Spokane Valley, WA dentist office.
Call 509-850-3217 to learn how Family Dental of Spokane Valley can beautify your smile and boost your self-confidence with cosmetic dentistry!
Cosmetic Dentistry Services at Family Dental of Spokane Valley
The cosmetic dentistry services we offer include:
- Dental veneers. Dr. Craig Ellsworth can use veneers to cover cosmetic flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, or misshapen teeth.
- Teeth whitening. Family Dental of Spokane Valley can provide you with custom-created trays and powerful gel that you use at home to whiten your teeth.
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening. Trusted Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Craig Ellsworth can use a high-tech dental laser to painlessly reshape your teeth. If you think your teeth are too short, he can use the same laser to remove gum tissue and expose more of the surface of your smile.
- Gum reshaping/gummy smile treatment. Dr. Ellsworth can reshape uneven gumlines, or correct the look of a “gummy” smile.
- Tooth bonding. Dr. Ellsworth skillfully uses a durable resin material to improve the appearance of your smile. It is quicker and less expensive than most other options and is also one of the least invasive cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Orthodontics. We offer several options for straightening teeth, including ClearCorrect, Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and conventional braces.
Family Dental of Spokane Valley Gives You a Smile Makeover
You won’t have to consult with multiple specialists for your smile makeover. A Spokane Valley, WA dentist for 26 years, Dr. Craig Ellsworth knows which combination of cosmetic dentistry services will give you the smile you desire. Thanks to his years of advanced training in orthodontics and other areas, he won’t have to refer you to an outside specialist for your cosmetic dentistry needs.
Want to straighten, whiten, or otherwise beautify your smile? Call Top Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Craig Ellsworth in Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 to find out more about our cosmetic dentistry services. Or make an appointment using our online form.