Get Help Fast For Dental Emergencies In Spokane Valley, WA
Dental emergencies can occur out of nowhere. You can crack a tooth biting into a handful of popcorn. You can break a tooth by walking or falling into something. A toothache can seem to come out of nowhere. Whatever your emergency, you need to get help as soon as you can.
That’s why you should come to our Spokane Valley, WA dentist office if you need emergency dental care. We can:
- Stop the pain you are feeling
- Prevent damage from getting worse
- Get your smile back on track with restorative dentistry
Family Dental of Spokane Valley strives to offer same-day emergency care whenever we can. We are open at 7 a.m. most days, so you can get in early. Take a moment now to save our number, 509-850-3217, so you can reach us quickly if the need arises. Our team members are parents and grandparents, and we understand the urgency of fixing a dental problem as soon as possible.
Stop The Pain To Start Healing Your Smile
Did you know that roughly 1 in 6 people have a dental emergency every year? We hope you and your loved ones are among the 5 who don’t have a problem. But if you do, our first priority will be ending your pain. With our conscious sedation and advanced technology, we can keep you pain-free during your treatment.
Depending on your particular problem, we may use one or more of the following to fix your oral emergency:
- Dental Crown – Crowns replace the natural crown (white portion) of teeth that are broken, cracked, and decayed, among other things. Today’s crowns look and feel as good as – or better than – the real thing.
- Dental Implants – Both standard and mini implants can replace the roots of teeth that have been knocked out or removed. With an implant and a crown, you can have a complete tooth replacement.
- Root Canals – A severe toothache can be the result of a tooth infection. A broken or cracked tooth could lead to such an infection. A root canal procedure can remove the cause of the pain and may even prevent it before it starts.
Be Prepared for Oral Emergencies
It’s always good to know what to do if you or someone you know has an emergency. For any of these situations, you may want to take an over-the-counter pain reliever or apply an ice pack to reduce swelling.
For a knocked-out tooth, find the tooth and pick it up by the crown. Rinse your mouth and the tooth. Use gauze if needed to stop bleeding. If you can place the tooth back in its socket, leave it there. If not, keep the tooth in milk to bring to our office right away.
For a broken tooth, you should rinse your mouth as well. Cover the tooth with dental wax or gauze. If you can find the broken piece or pieces, wrap them in wet gauze or a wet towel to bring with you.
For a toothache, rinse your mouth with warm water. Try flossing around the tooth in case something is stuck.
The most important thing is to seek help as soon as possible for any dental emergencies. We’re here to help. Call 509-850-3217 right away to reach Family Dental of Spokane Valley.