At our office, we love to care for kids, parents, and grandparents. Dr. Ellsworth, your caring family dentist in Spokane Valley, WA, treats patients of all ages. He and our team also encourage healthy habits and prevent problems whenever we can.
By making regular visits to our office, you can:
- Bring everyone to one office for oral health care
- Reduce dental anxiety as kids get older
- Take comfort in knowing your family’s mouths are healthy
We are located near several schools – we’re less than a mile from both Ness Elementary School and West Valley City School. If you would like to make an appointment at Family Dental of Spokane Valley, call 509-850-3217 today. You’ll find us at 826 North Mullan Road, Suite C. If you or a family member are visiting us for the first time, you can schedule an $89 new patient exam and cleaning with X-rays.
Find Kid-Friendly Ways To Stay Cavity-Free
Family dental care starts with general dentistry. Along with your daily brushing and flossing, you should have cleanings and exams twice each year.
As a parent, you also should know about other services that can help your family remain cavity-free:
- Dental Sealants – Think of this as armor for teeth. Sealants are a coating that can cover teeth, making it harder for bacteria to cause decay.
- Fluoride Varnish – Fluoride is a mineral. When applied to teeth, it makes your enamel stronger and more resistant to bacteria.
- Orthodontics – Many people straighten their teeth to have nicer smiles, but orthodontic care is good for oral health, too. When teeth are straight, they are easier to clean.
Put Our Technology To Work For You
Believe it or not, most kids will have at least one cavity by the time they turn 11 years old. If your child does get a cavity, we want to find it early. We use intraoral cameras and digital X-rays to spot problems that may not be visible to the naked eye.
We also have measures to assist patients with dental anxiety. If this is an issue for you or someone you care about, let us know so we can help.
You can get high-quality, comprehensive care from Dr. Ellsworth, a respected family dentist in Spokane Valley, WA. Call 509-850-3217 to request an appointment at Family Dental of Spokane Valley or simply .