When you are missing teeth, something doesn’t feel right. You may even feel self-conscious or frustrated that you can’t eat the foods you want. You can solve those problems with help from Dr. Craig Ellsworth. With full-mouth reconstruction in Spokane Valley, WA, you can:
- Smile with confidence
- Bite and chew without pain
- Speak naturally
- Eat the foods you want to eat
We can help you replace one tooth or all your teeth at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. Just call 509-850-3217 to get started with a consultation. The cost is just $20 for an exam, X-ray, and discussion with Dr. Ellsworth to troubleshoot your problem.
Find The Right Tooth Replacement
Replacing your lost teeth is good for your smile and your long-term oral health. Your full-mouth restoration could include one or more of the following:
- Dental Implants – Modern implants replace the roots of missing teeth. When placed in your jaw, implants make teeth replacements stronger and more stable. Implants can be used to replace as many teeth as you have lost.
- Mini Dental Implants – These are smaller than standard implants, making them a good option when your jawbone cannot support regular implants.
- Dentures – Dentures can replace multiple teeth or entire arches of teeth. We offer conventional dentures as well as implant-supported and implant-retained dentures.
Including implants as part of your teeth replacements allows them to function and feel much more like natural teeth. In fact, research has shown that people with implant-secured dentures can bite and chew practically as well as people with a full set of natural teeth.
Avoid The Frustrations Of Missing Teeth
Trying to live without teeth can make daily life more complicated. You may have to give up foods you love. You might feel too embarrassed to smile or to speak. You also will lose bone in your jaw, which can cause you to appear older than you really are. Loose-fitting teeth replacements can help with cosmetic issues, but they won’t stop bone loss. You also may need adhesives to keep your ill-fitting dentures somewhat steady.
With full-mouth reconstruction in Spokane Valley, WA, you can look and feel like you have real teeth once again. You can avoid the problems associated with tooth loss or poorly fitting dentures. You can smile and speak confidently and enjoy whatever you want to eat. Call 509-850-3217 to get started with an appointment at Family Dental of Spokane Valley.