If you are missing teeth, your smile just doesn’t feel right. You probably feel self-conscious. And worse, the missing teeth may affect your chewing, speaking, and other activities. Whether you have lost a few teeth – or even all of them – Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Ellsworth at Family Dental of Spokane Valley offers full-mouth reconstruction options that can restore your smile.
Call our Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Ellsworth’s office at 509-850-3217 to explore your full-mouth reconstruction options. We will find the right solution for you!
Full-Mouth Reconstruction Services
Your full-mouth reconstruction options at Family Dental of Spokane Valley include:
- Dental implants. Replacement teeth will stay put with dental implants. Dr. Ellsworth inserts each implant, a strong titanium rod, directly into your jawbone. The implants will then support dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Mini dental implants. If your jawbone isn’t sturdy enough to support a dental implant, a mini dental implant may be a good alternative.
- Dentures. Dr. Ellsworth offers several different types of dentures that attach directly to dental implants, so you won’t have to worry about your dentures sliding around in your mouth. He offers conventional dentures, too.
Can You Avoid Losing Teeth in the First Place?
You can lose your teeth in different ways. Some of them are unavoidable. But the single biggest cause of tooth loss is periodontal disease (gum disease). And most of the factors that lead to gum disease are within your control.
To prevent gum disease:
- Get regular dental exams and teeth cleanings at our office
- Brush and floss your teeth twice a day
- Do not smoke; if you do smoke, quit
No matter how you lost your teeth, Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Ellsworth can help you restore your smile. Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 to explore full-mouth reconstruction options. Or use our online form to make your appointment.