Enjoy High-Quality General Dentistry In Spokane Valley, WA
Good oral health starts with good oral habits. That’s brushing and flossing. That’s also getting routine dental checkups. With our comprehensive general dentistry, you can:
- Improve and maintain your dental health
- Find small problems before they become big ones
- Enjoy the confidence of a healthy smile
We welcome families and individuals at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. You can schedule your next dental appointment with us by calling 509-850-3217. We are located at 826 North Mullan Road, Suite C, Spokane Valley, WA 99206, less than a mile from Ness Elementary School and West Valley City School.
Get Complete Dental Care In One Location
Dr. Craig Ellsworth and our team know that every general dental service is important for you and your family. We can help whether you need to replace a lost tooth, straighten the teeth of a self-conscious teenager, or protect the smiles of your sports-loving kids.
Among the many services our Spokane Valley dentist office provides:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Professional cleanings remove bacteria, plaque, and tartar. This can greatly reduce your risk of cavities and gum disease. Dental exams give us an opportunity to find those problems early, when treatment is less invasive and more effective.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Speaking of gum disease, this is the most common cause of tooth loss in the United States. That’s just one reason you want to treat it as quickly as possible. We offer two-part treatment to remove plaque and tartar buildup above and below the gumline, then smooth the surface of the roots. This makes it easier for your gums to reattach to your teeth and harder for bacteria to take hold.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Young athletes play hard, but parents worry about the risk of their children getting hit in the mouth with an elbow or ball. Dr. Ellsworth can fit your budding sports star with a custom athletic mouthguard. These are more comfortable and provide better protection than store-bought mouthguards.
- Dry Mouth & Halitosis Treatment – Dry mouth can cause discomfort and embarrassment as well. A lack of saliva allows dead cells to accumulate in your mouth, which can lead to bad breath (halitosis). We can advise you on hygiene changes to prevent dry mouth, and we can treat underlying conditions that can cause bad breath, such as gum disease.
Make Oral Health a Priority
When looking for a dentist for yourself or your family, the variety of services is worth considering. You should consider patient comfort as well. At our practice, we use a combination of advanced technology, sedation dentistry, and our friendly team to help you feel as relaxed as possible.