Improve The Way Your Smile Looks In Spokane Valley, WA
We all feel embarrassed from time to time, whether it’s a poorly timed remark or a less than graceful loss of footing. But moments like that tend to be short-lived and easy to overcome. It’s harder to get beyond dental problems that make you hide your teeth. With cosmetic dentistry services at Family Dental of Spokane Valley, you’ll have the beautiful, confident smile you deserve.
With our experienced Spokane Valley, WA cosmetic dentist, Dr. Ellsworth, you can:
- Remove stubborn teeth stains
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Cover chips and cracks
- Fill small gaps between teeth
- Smooth and sculpt rough, worn teeth
We’ll help you find the right cosmetic treatment to overcome your smile challenges. Call 509-850-3217 to find out how our Spokane Valley, WA cosmetic dentist can give you great-looking teeth that you won’t hesitate to reveal in a smile!
Create Your Dream Smile
Among the cosmetic dentistry services offered at Family Dental of Spokane Valley are:
- Teeth Whitening – Stains on your teeth are a common cosmetic problem, but the solution can be simple! Let Dr. Ellsworth whiten and brighten your smile with our safe, effective custom teeth whitening treatments.
- Tooth Bonding – Fix minor cosmetic issues with tooth bonding, an easy process that uses a sturdy, tooth-colored resin material to transform your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Dr. Craig Ellsworth can apply thin porcelain dental veneers to conceal imperfections in your smile, including teeth with stains, cracks, or chips. Veneers can also cover gaps and misshapen teeth.
- Orthodontics – If you want straighter teeth, your choices at Family Dental of Spokane Valley include Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and Six Month Smiles. Because some of these methods do not involve wires and brackets, they are especially popular with adults. Traditional braces are available, too, if you have more complex bite alignment issues.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Dr. Ellsworth uses an advanced dental laser to reshape your teeth. He can even make short teeth appear longer by altering the gumline and bone surrounding your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – Dissatisfied with the appearance of your gums? Dr. Ellsworth can gently reshape them using a high-tech laser for a beautiful, balanced smile.
Along with improving your smile’s appearance, many of our cosmetic dentistry services will also protect damaged teeth, as well as make it easier to keep them clean and healthy. Overall, this can result in a smile that’s as healthy as it is beautiful!
Talk to us about how we can fix the imperfections with your teeth and gums for a more confident smile.. Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 to schedule your cosmetic consultation!