Damaged teeth make your smile less attractive. Even worse, though, they can make it downright painful to chew. This means you can’t enjoy your favorite foods. Fortunately, Family Dental of Spokane Valley offers restorative dentistry services that will give you back a fully functional smile.
You can go back to eating whatever you’d like! And fixing your smile usually prevents further dental damage.
Call our Spokane Valley, WA dentist office at 509-850-3217 to find out how Dr. Craig Ellsworth can restore your ability to chew.
Restorative Dentistry Services Mend Your Smile
Among the restorative dentistry services offered at Family Dental of Spokane Valley are:
- Tooth fillings. Tooth decay is unsightly and often painful. Dr. Ellsworth will remove all of the decay from your tooth and then use sturdy, tooth-colored filling to seal your tooth and prevent further decay.
- Root canals. Root canals can often save teeth where decay has spread beyond the surface to the material inside your tooth. Dr. Ellsworth thoroughly cleans and disinfects your tooth, removing the damaged material and replacing it with an inert substance. Then, he seals the tooth and places a filling or a dental crown for the final step.
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns can often repair broken, cracked, or decayed teeth that are too damaged for a filling.
- Dental bridges. Dr. Ellsworth can create a “bridge” between two healthy teeth to support your replacement tooth.
- Dental implants. If you do lose a tooth, a dental implant is a good option for replacement. Dr. Ellsworth attaches your replacement tooth to a titanium rod that is implanted in your jawbone. The replacement looks and functions just like your natural tooth.
- Dentures. Sometimes dentures are the best fix for lost teeth. Family Dental of Spokane Valley offers several natural-looking options from Spokane Valley, WA dentist Dr. Ellsworth.