Chew Comfortably Again With Dental Restorations In Spokane Valley, WA
Damaged teeth not only create cosmetic problems for your smile, but they can make eating painful. With quality dental restorations at Family Dental of Spokane Valley, you can solve both problems simultaneously.
When you visit our Spokane Valley, WA dental practice for restorative treatment, we can:
- Relieve your dental pain
- Make eating comfortable and enjoyable again
- Preserve your oral health
- Help you get your beautiful, natural-looking smile back
To find out how Dr. Ellsworth and our team at Family Dental of Spokane Valley can help you enjoy eating again, call us today at 509-850-3217.
Enjoy Eating The Foods You Love
With our various restorative dental solutions, you can go back to eating the foods you love and prevent further damage to your teeth.
Dr. Ellsworth can perform a number of restorative dentistry services to get you back on track:
- Tooth Fillings – Tooth decay is unsightly and often painful. Dr. Ellsworth will remove all of the decay from your tooth and then use a sturdy, tooth-colored filling to seal your tooth, prevent further decay, and keep your beautiful smile intact.
- Root Canals – Decay can spread beyond the surface of a tooth and infect the inside. When that happens, Dr. Ellsworth can perform a root canal to thoroughly clean and disinfect your tooth, removing the damaged material and replacing it with an inert substance. Then, he will seal and protect the tooth with a lifelike dental crown.
- Dental Crowns – Repair broken, cracked, or decayed teeth that are too damaged for a standard filling with our natural-looking dental crowns. They’ll blend in with your smile and keep your tooth safe from worsening damage.
- Dental Bridges – Using a series of three crowns bonded together, two hollowed out on each side and one full crown in the middle, Dr. Ellsworth can create a “bridge” between two healthy teeth to support your replacement tooth.
- Dental Implants – The closest thing to a real tooth of all replacement options, a dental implant is a titanium rod placed inside your jawbone that attaches to a restoration and becomes your new tooth. This method gives you unmatched bite strength and more lasting stability.
- Dentures – Sometimes dentures are the best fix for lost teeth. Dr. Ellsworth has years of experience crafting high-quality dentures that fit snugly and comfortably and give you a natural-looking smile.
Eat the foods you want and live pain-free with our dental restorations. . To find out how Dr. Ellsworth can fix your damaged smile in Spokane Valley, WA, call 509-850-3217.