Dental pain in Spokane Valley, WA isn’t something you should try to manage on your own. It’s merely a symptom of a bigger issue inside your mouth that needs immediate attention. You’ll get the same-day dental care you need at Family Dental of Spokane Valley.
At your same-day dental appointment, we can help you:
- Find relief from tooth pain
- Uncover the underlying source of your dental problem
- Get the emergency restorative treatment you need to keep your mouth healthy
- Restore the comfortable function of your teeth
Don’t let yourself or someone in your family live with constant soreness or uncomfortable chewing. Get the relief and treatment you need to protect your smile and get back to your life pain-free. Call us at 509-850-3217 to schedule emergency dental care in our office. You can also schedule a $20 consultation with Dr. Ellsworth to troubleshoot a problem like a damaged tooth.
Get Out Of Pain Faster With Emergency Dental Care
A dental emergency can happen at any time, but it doesn’t have to throw your entire day upside down. That’s because you and your family can find the help you need from Dr. Ellsworth and our team.
You might experience common dental problems from time to time that require immediate attention by your skilled dentist, Dr. Ellsworth:
- A Cracked Tooth – A dental crown can usually repair your cracked tooth so you can resume eating and drinking without pain. For a minor crack, a veneer can restore the appearance of your tooth and protect it from further damage.
- An Infected Tooth – This can come with an intense, pulsating kind of pain no over-the-counter medicine can alleviate. Fortunately, we can remove the infection and relieve your pain with a root canal. You’ll be surprised at how simple and pain-free this procedure is thanks to Dr. Ellsworth’s advanced techniques and skill and our dental sedation to help put you at ease.
- A Broken Tooth – Like a cracked tooth, a dental crown can often repair this type of damage. Even if the tooth is too far gone, Dr. Ellsworth can gently extract it and then replace the lost tooth with a dental implant. An implant looks and feels like your natural tooth and helps maintain lasting dental health and a beautiful smile.
Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 to get help for your dental pain in Spokane Valley, WA.