When you’re in pain or facing a dental problem that requires oral surgery in Spokane Valley, WA, you should be able to have your procedure in the comfortable, familiar surroundings of your own dentist office. We’re proud to have an experienced, top-notch dentist like Dr. Ellsworth to take care of many surgical procedures in-house so you don’t have to go somewhere else for treatment.
That way, you can:
- Avoid multiple appointments and co-pays with another specialist
- Get treatment at the hands of a dental team you already know
- Feel more relaxed in a familiar environment, with sedation if you need it
- Make informed decisions with help from a dentist who’s more familiar with your medical history and dental needs
Save your smile, as well as hassle, by scheduling your dental surgery with our team. Call 509-850-3217 to request an appointment. We offer same-day emergency appointments and are open as early as 7 a.m.
Preserve Your Oral Health With Our Dental Surgery Options
For over 25 years, Dr. Craig Ellsworth has been preserving healthy smiles for our patients with various dental surgery procedures. From toothaches to injuries to tooth loss, he has the skills, experience, and technology to keep the function and appearance of your smile intact.
Here are your dental surgery options at Family Dental of Spokane Valley:
- Tooth Removal/Extractions – Dr. Ellsworth can save many infected teeth with root canals. But sometimes, a tooth can be too damaged to save, and the only way to keep your mouth healthy is to have that tooth removed. We can take care of that right here in our office and even replace the tooth after the extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – In your late teens or early 20s, you might run into complications with your wisdom teeth. It’s common for them to erupt in the wrong position or to create overcrowding, which can threaten the health of your other teeth. Wisdom teeth removal is routine in our practice and can help you avoid painful dental problems in the future.
- Bone Grafts – Before a dental implant can be placed, we need to make sure your jawbone is strong and healthy enough to support it. Dr. Ellsworth can perform a bone graft if you’ve lost too much bone mass. This will spur new growth and optimize your chances for successful implant placement.
Choose Oral Sedation For More Comfortable Dental Surgery
We understand why patients may experience dental anxiety before a surgical procedure. However, your dental surgery can be comfortable and relaxing in our practice thanks to local anesthetic and oral conscious sedation. With this sedation method, you can get the dental treatment you need to preserve your oral health without fear or stress.