To get the most out of your replacement teeth, you need a healthy jawbone that will provide the strongest foundation. Without it, your options are limited. Fortunately, Dr. Ellsworth offers bone grafts in Spokane Valley, WA to help you become a good candidate for dental implants.
With bone grafting, you can:
- Make your jawbone strong enough to support dental implants
- Get a powerful bite so you can eat all your favorite foods
- Enjoy better, more lasting oral health
- Chew comfortably and easily for better digestion
- Feel more confident about your smile
Find out if a grafting procedure can help you get a strong bite and beautiful, healthy smile. Call us at 509-850-3217 for an appointment with Dr. Ellsworth.
Choose The Bone Grafting Procedure That’s Best For You
Losing a tooth can impact your smile in different ways depending on how much time passes before you have that tooth replaced. That’s why we offer two different types of bone grafts to optimize a successful outcome. If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, you can receive safe oral sedation.
- A Bone Graft After Tooth Removal – To avoid future problems, immediately after an extraction Dr. Ellsworth can pack material directly into your tooth’s socket to strengthen your jawbone and encourage new growth. He’ll carefully cover the area with a protective membrane and close the socket so your jawbone can strengthen over the next few weeks. Afterward, you’ll have a strong foundation to support a dental implant.
- A Bone Graft After Bone Loss – If enough time passes before you replace a lost tooth, you may have lost too much mass in your jawbone to support an implant. Dr. Ellsworth can open the area and insert material to accelerate new bone growth. He will then cover the area with a protective membrane and, after a few months of healing, place your dental implant.
Bone loss in your jaw can limit your tooth replacement options. With bone grafts in Spokane Valley, WA, you can open up a world of possibilities for your smile! Call 509-850-3217 for an appointment to explore your options.