For patients who fear the dentist, finding the right office can make a world of difference. Relieving dental anxiety in Spokane Valley, WA is something we’ve done at our general dental practice for many years.
Our caring team uses advanced technology and sedation to help you:
- Get the dental care you need and deserve
- Remain pain-free during your care
- Stay calm
- Keep your healthy smile
At Family Dental of Spokane Valley, we understand that some people are more nervous than others when sitting in the patient chair. We can help make it easier for you. Call 509-850-3217 to make an appointment.
Put Your Mind At Ease With Conscious Sedation
For millions of people, the thought of going to the dentist can be scary. There are many reasons you might feel this way, but we want to assure you that it can get easier.
One of the best methods for managing those anxious feelings is dental sedation. Many people don’t want to fall asleep to get through a dental cleaning. It’s why Dr. Craig Ellsworth’s expertise in conscious dental sedation can be so valuable. By taking a pill prior to your care, you can relax, remain aware, and get the care you need to keep your mouth healthy.
Some people do doze off, but you can be woken up easily as well. The effects of conscious sedation can last for hours, so you will want to get someone else to drive you home if you choose this option.
Technology Can Make Dental Care Easier, Too
With technology, you can gain a better understanding of what is happening inside your mouth. We use:
- Intraoral Cameras – Your dental exam is an interactive experience with these cameras that let us show you if you may have a problem.
- Digital X-rays – These make the images available almost instantly, and they use a fraction of the radiation of film X-ray machines.
- 3D Imaging – These highly detailed images improve diagnosis and planning for complex procedures such as dental implant placement and extractions.
- Lasers – Our CO2 laser makes gum treatment pain-free and recovery faster and much more comfortable.
If you want help relieving dental anxiety in Spokane Valley, WA, you are more than welcome to visit us. Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley at 509-850-3217 or .