Teeth can be damaged — or lost — in many ways. Thankfully, your Spokane Valley, WA restorative dentist, Dr. Craig Ellsworth, can repair your smile and bring back your bite. Restorative care from him can:
- Save broken and cracked teeth
- Rebuild a decayed tooth
- Replace missing teeth
- End pain
- Protect against further damage
To get your smile back on track, make an appointment with Dr. Ellsworth at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. Call 509-850-3217 today. If you’re in pain, we’ll do our best to offer you a same-day appointment. You can trust your smile repair to Dr. Ellsworth, since he’s fixed countless damaged teeth in his 25-plus years as a dentist.
Restorative Dental Care Does More Than Save Your Smile
Your teeth are invaluable to your daily life. They affect how you speak. They affect how well you can bite and chew. And, yes, they play a huge role in your smile. Our modern restorative dental care can rejuvenate both the function and the appearance of your teeth. We can use these services to repair your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are made with a composite resin that matches the color of your natural teeth. They still protect your teeth like old metal fillings but without becoming a distraction when you open your mouth.
- Root Canals – When decay gets into the center of your tooth, it can infect the soft tissue there. That can be painful, and the best way to end the pain is to remove the infected tissue. With local anesthetic and oral sedation, this can be done without causing you more pain.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns are the Swiss Army knife of restorative care. They can repair teeth that are broken, cracked, decayed, worn down, and more. Crowns also can be added to a dental implant or fused to form a dental bridge to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are typically thought of as a cosmetic service, but they also can be used to repair broken, chipped, and worn-down teeth.
Don’t Risk Greater Losses
Ignoring a damaged tooth or leaving a gap in your smile can put you at greater risk for more problems. Decay and infections can spread. Missing teeth can allow your teeth to drift and lead to bone loss in your jaw. By getting dental restorations, you can get back what you lost and avoid ongoing problems.
If you want to feel good smiling and eat without pain again, ask how your restorative dentist in Spokane Valley, WA can help. Contact us online or call 509-850-3217 to request your appointment at Family Dental of Spokane Valley.