At Family Dental of Spokane Valley, we pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of dental services, from orthodontics to oral surgery. With expertise he has gained in 26 years as a dentist, Dr. Craig Ellsworth can serve the majority of your family’s dental needs in-house. This saves you time, aggravation, and money. You can stick with your own trusted Spokane Valley, WA dentist instead of consulting with multiple other doctors.
Call us at 509-850-3217 to find out how we can serve your family’s dental needs.
5 Facts About Family Dental of Spokane Valley
How can you be sure Family Dental of Spokane Valley is the right place for you and your family? Consider:
- We use the latest dental technology. Dr. Ellsworth uses a top-of-the-line CO2 laser for cosmetic dentistry services such as gum reshaping. He also uses a high-tech intraoral camera, which allows you to see what he sees as he examines your mouth during your dental exam. And our X-ray machine produces detailed 3D images of your mouth that aid Dr. Ellsworth during procedures such as dental implants.
- We are committed to cleanliness. Sterile tools are an essential part of dentistry. We use an autoclave so you know the tools we use during exams and procedures are germ-free.
- We make it convenient to visit our Spokane Valley, WA office. We are located near Interstate 90, on North Mullan Road. We offer early-morning appointments several days a week, so you can squeeze in a dentist appointment before school or work.
- We love kids. Dr. Ellsworth has six children, so he knows a thing or two about keeping young patients happy. We offer family dentistry services such as dental sealants, which are geared toward keeping your children’s teeth healthy and decay-free.
- We want to save you money. We offer an $89 exam for new patients that includes X-rays and a dental cleaning, as well as several other specials and promotions.