We love taking care of families. We have families of our own and know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have years of experience assisting our patients in realizing and maintaining healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family fidget during your dental care, we have oral conscious sedation in tablet form to help you feel relaxed.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires for smile care, you’ll find it at Family Dental of Spokane Valley. We offer a range of oral treatments, all of which will be customized to your unique requirements. These family dentistry solutions include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in ideal condition with routine examinations, gum disease solutions, fluoride treatment, bad breath remedies, and remedies for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These synthetic teeth roots will provide you a gorgeous, functional smile and help protect your jawbone. See us and find out all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can reconstruct your smile and make it much easier to take pleasure in eating once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a couple of lost teeth. We supply many types of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our solutions can help restore your smile’s health and prevent more problems. Solutions include extractions, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, orthodontics, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Opportunity, WA who truly cares. Call Family Dental of Spokane Valley today at 509-850-3217 to arrange your visit. You can also contact us online to request an appointment.